Follow REP into the age of micro-molding!
Unique expertise in the field of injection: REP’s know-how applied to micromolding
The Microject is a 6-ton closing force micromachine designed for molding and overmolding small parts.
Microject: the Plug & Produce Micro-Molding Machine
Perfectly adapted to very small precision parts, or small series, it can be easily integrated to automated assembly lines and suits to prototyping or lab testing.
Simplicity and flexibility
- Installation in 30 minutes sharp
- Optimized mold setting time
- Intuitive interface with touchpad
Plug and Produce! The Microject is ultra-compact for easy integration. The only requirement is a connection to the power supply.
Technical Features of the MICROJECT
- Max. injection volume 3.77 (2000 bar) or 6.94 (1500 bar) or 10.37 (1000 bar)
- Clamping force: 60 kN
- Mold dimensions: 150 x 100 mm
- Space requirement: 1.2 x 0. 75 m
The Microject is available in rubber version, TPR version or LSR version.
See a molding demonstration on micro-machine