REP G10 Core
REP’s expert know-how at optimized cost:
The G10 Core line belongs to the G10 range "Infinitely Smart".
The G10 Core machines are tailored to uncomplicated processes.
The G10 Core machines are G10 presses with all core functionalities
Efficient hydraulic unit
- High efficiency motor
- Energy-efficient variable displacement pump
- Closed-loop control
- PID temperature control on heating areas
3-step closing unit with clamping block system
- Same opening stroke whatever the mold thickness
- Optimized stiffness for mold closing and sealing quality
- Optimized floor space, ergonomic working height
- Optimized kinematics allowing for cycle time reduction due to high-speed movements
Equipped with a REP patented injection unit, an intuitive and user-friendly 17’’ color touch-screen and a powerful process-control, bearing CE-certification, G10 Core presses are intended for customers who want uncomplicated solutions.
The G10 Core is available with clamping forces from 1 600 to 5 100 kN
See the product range overview
Request the flyer: