Operating a G9/G10 injection press
Training Workshop Running the Machine
To support your development, REP can offer a comprehensive range of training courses
We invite you to come and benefit from an advanced training in a friendly atmosphere thanks to the expert guidance of our After Sales Service.
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Language: French or English or Spanish
- Place: 15 rue du Dauphiné F-69960 CORBAS
Quotation on request for a customized session on your site
- Deadline to access to the training: allow 6 weeks before the course starts
Details of the course
People concerned :
- Machine set-up engineers
- Methods technician
- Maintenance technician
- General technical knowledge
- The trainees should already have experience in adjusting a rubber injection molding machine
Goal of the training:
- To give an overview of the possibilities of the machine
- To enable the trainees to familiarize themselves with the controls and to program and adjust the machine.
• Introduction to the training course
• Overview of the injection process
• Functional and technical overview of the press
• Overview of the Human/Machine Interface (HMI)
• Management of start-ups, settings and production shutdowns
• How to use the optional equipment
• Introduction to the safeties
• Fault interpretation guide on molded parts
The training will be conducted for a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 6 people.
The training will take place in two parts. Theoretical training provided in the classroom, and practical training in the workshop with access to adapted machines and equipment. Please note that the training may be postponed in case of health constraints or absences.
Transportation and accommodation costs in Lyon are not covered by REP.
The training courses can be adapted to people with disabilities. Please contact us for the appropriate proposal.
|Event End Date||2023-12-31|
|Cut Off Date||2023-12-31|
|Location||REP Corbas or on client site|
|Categories||Machines and Workshop|