Trouble-shooting and Maintaining G7/G8 Presses
Training Workshop Maintenance of the machine
To support your development, REP can offer a comprehensive range of training courses
We invite you to come and benefit from an advanced training in a friendly atmosphere thanks to the expert guidance of our After Sales Service .
- Duration: 3 days (21 hours)
- Language: French or English or Spanish
- Place: 15 rue du Dauphiné F-69960 CORBAS
Quotation on request for a customized session on your site
- Deadline to access to the training: allow 6 weeks before the course starts
Details of the course
- Preventive / corrective maintenance technician
A solid background in industrial maintenance
Electrical accreditation (BR/BC)
The trainees should have followed the REP Course "Operating an injection press"
Goal of the training:
To acquire sufficient knowledge of the machine and an efficient methodology for quick troubleshooting
To be able to carry out preventive maintenance to ensure optimal operation
• Overview and use/operation of the press
• Hydraulic, electric, mechanical operation (settings)
• Process-control operation (measuring chain) and introduction to the PC, hardware, software and the documentation
• Use of diagnostic aids (wiring diagram, control panel, operator interface, etc.)
• Practical application of troubleshooting (all types of failures: hydraulic, electrical, industrial computer failures)
The training will be conducted for a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 6 people.
The training will take place in two parts. Theoretical training provided in the classroom, and practical training in the workshop with access to adapted machines and equipment. Please note that the training may be postponed in case of health constraints or absences.
Transportation and accommodation costs in Lyon are not covered by REP.
The training courses can be adapted to people with disabilities. Please contact us for the appropriate proposal.
|Event End Date||2023-12-31|
|Cut Off Date||2023-12-31|
|Location||REP Corbas or on client site|
|Categories||Machines and Workshop|