Adjustment of the Molding Parameters
Training Courses Process optimization
To support your development, REP can offer a comprehensive range of training courses
We invite you to come and benefit from an advanced training in a friendly atmosphere thanks to the expert guidance of our Process Development Department.
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Language: French or English
- Place: 15 rue du Dauphiné F-69960 CORBAS
Quotation on request for a customized session on your site
- Deadline to access to the training: allow 6 weeks before the course starts.
Details of the course
- Machine set-up operator
- Mold set-up operator
- The trainees should have followed the REP Course "Operating an injection press" or have an equivalent level.
Goal of the training:
- To gain a thorough knowledge of the injection process.
- Be able to start a new production and adjust the mold
- Learn how to optimize the process.
• The rubber
What is rubber?
• The injection press a presse à injecter
• Setting the parameters of the injection unit
Preparing the compound
Filling the mold
• Hands-on training in the workshop
• Overview of the closing unit
• Specific machine cycles
Compression - injection
Injection – transfer
• The CRBs
• Assessment of a compound
• Approach for starting a new mold
• Injection molding faults
Faults on the molded part and possible origin
• Further questions
The training will be conducted for a minimum of 4 to a maximum of 8 people.The training will take place in two parts. Theoretical training provided in the classroom, and practical training in the workshop with access to adapted machines and equipment. Please note that the training may be postponed in case of health constraints or absences.
Transportation and accommodation costs in Lyon are not covered by REP. The training courses can be adapted to people with disabilities. Please contact us for the appropriate proposal.
|Event End Date||2023-12-31|
|Cut Off Date||2023-12-31|
|Location||REP Corbas or on client site|
|Categories||Process and Molds|