K2022: Thank you for visiting us!
Positive Outcome of the Trade Show K2022
REP and the organizers are satisfied. The visitors were interested in the diversity of the products and projects of REP!
The largest plastics and rubber industry companies were present in October for the “K Show”, holding once every three years in Düsseldorf.
All in all, 4 machines were showcased at REP’s booth where an international team awaited visitors from all over the world.
It was an opportunity for them to discover and rediscover among others:
- Our exclusive solutions to meet the most demanding needs with the G10 Extended W510 automated press and an example of application in the medical industry.
- Our ability to meet energy saving needs with our new line of compact, electric EPG horizontal presses.
- Our devulcanization technology to recycle production waste.
- The fully electric compression press from Tung Yu.
- Ergonomic peripherals and our new developments with our new silicone stuffer, the HAHN insert feeder and a G10 Core injection press.
- The importance of connectivity for a more competitive industry with our pack of 14 smart modules: REP Pack 4.0.
K2022 in a few figures
More than 176, 000 attendees from 157 different countries and 3037 exhibitors over 175, 000 sqm.
REP on the "K"
- Our booth B57 Hall 14 covers more than 280 sqm!
- 4 machines showcased with 2 of them molding real parts.
- About 40 REP collaborators of 20 nationalities took turns welcoming the visitors on the stand!
- 5 permanently assigned technicians during 3 weeks (before, during and after the show).
- Visitors, collaborators, providers and clients coming from all over the world!